A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for.
At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Contact North London Garages to see if you are eligible and whether a Traineeship is the correct route for you.
What are the benefits of a Traineeship?
- A Traineeship will put you in a better position to compete for an Apprenticeship or other job.
- The opportunity to build your CV and get vital experience with local and national employers.
- Improving your English and maths skills will boost your chances of getting a job, as well as improving your long term prospects and earning potential over your lifetime.
- Employers are at the centre of Traineeships to ensure they give you the skills you need to secure a job and succeed in employment.
- At the end of the work experience placement you’ll get a job interview with the company if a role becomes available or a reference and an exit interview.
How do you find a Traineeship?
Now that you’ve determined that a Traineeship could be the right route for you
- Complete the North London Garages online application to see if they are offering Traineeship opportunities in your area.
Our Traineeship courses are available to those aged 16-24 and subject to acceptance after attending an initial assessment day at our training centre. For further details on what we offer, how to apply or any other questions please feel free to call on 020 8805 6967 or email email@example.com